Typical Costs Associated for a Septic System
- Site Evaluation – Designer
- Septic Design – Designer
- County Review Fees – Applicable regulatory agency
- Construction Management – Designer
- Installation – Master Installer
- Maintenance – On-site Maintainer, septic tank pumper
A Few Notes:
The information provided is based on a typical site and project. Your site and project may differ slightly or significantly from this description. Additional time, application fees and cost may be required for your specific project.
We recommend you obtain bids from a minimum of three Master Installers prior to signing a contract. Installation costs vary based on system type and site conditions. It is important to review all bids for included services in order to compare as “apples to apples”.